of my online shop!
I'm selling prints of some of my favoritest pictures (unframed).
Here's the fine print (no pun intended):
- Prints are 5x7 or 8x10-ish (unless they're square - hence the -ish) and ready for framing.
- All images are professionally printed which means they will look just as good in real life as they do on your computer screen. Unless you have a crappy screen, then they will look better. Or maybe you already have a good screen and you think they look bad. In which case, they will look just as bad in real life.
- I'm offering a Create-your-own-print-package Package in case you want to order 3 or more prints. Find out more here.
- If you've seen something by me that you have to have but it isn't listed, send me an email. I'd be happy to put any of my prints into your hands. Unless it's of one of my kids. Then I won't because that's just creepy.
- Because there are baby birds in a nest in the backyard, and the pool is open, and we have a dog that insists upon being walked, and I have a boy that likes to ride his bike a lot, and because I have recently discovered this series of books, please allow up to a week for your prints to ship. Unless you know me in real life. Then you know it will really be much longer. Kidding.
Anyway, you can visit my shop here.
While there, you might see a link to this website:
That's right. I'm bona fide.
I have been a busy little bee. And now, I really must get back to my reading.